Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick Office for Nokia Mobile

If you are using a symbain series of mobile than you can get lot of new application for it. These are all free to download and now a days hundreds of websites are offering lot of new application for these kinds of mobile phone. Now you can download many useful applications and software from the website of Nokia. Recently I am searching for a software by which I can use my office documents on mobile. I spend nearly one hour and in the end I got this software from the nokia's website. You can also download this application by simply visiting the below link and can enjoy this application. After installing this application on your mobile phone you can open MS Office files on your mobile phone or you can even edit all these files as well.
Visit the link given below........

MFC

Hello world: I am owner of Meracell blog where I use to write about mobile phone software, mobile phone price and specification or about mobile phone tips and tricks..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Meracell.